CONSHOHOCKEN, PA: Thrivest Funding, LLC (“Thrivest”) announced today it will expand its offerings to include commission advances for real estate agents and brokers under its newly acquired entity, Accel Commission Advance, LLC (“Accel”). Thrivest will offer commission advances on all types of residential property transactions. Instead of waiting until closing to be paid, real estate […]
Accel Commission Advance to Exhibit at 2017 Realtors Conference & Expo in Chicago
Accel Commission Advance is proud to be a first-time exhibitor and attendee at the 2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 3-6 in Chicago! This is the not-to-be-missed annual event for real estate professionals from across the U.S. and around the world. This year’s conference will be held at the McCormick Place Convention Center West Building in Chicago, Illinois.
Here’s what you can expect:
- More than 100 education sessions on a variety of topics, featuring nationally recognized speakers and industry experts,
- the largest trade show floor in real estate, with 400+ exhibitors showcasing the latest tools to help real estate professionals grow their businesses, and
- the opportunity to make valuable connections with more than 20,000 attendees.
Be sure to visit Accel Commission Advance at Booth #2247 in the exhibit hall. Members of our team (Patrick Conlin, Megan Ryan, and Tara Burt) will be available throughout the conference and will be happy to speak with you about how we can help you access your hard-earned commissions as quickly and efficiently as possible before closing.
Here are some exciting sessions to help you elevate your career in real estate:
Friday, November 3
- Selling Luxury Homes, 11:00am-12:30pm
- New Strategies for Engaging Consumers, 1:30-3:00pm
- Bulletproof Your Business: Top 10 Tips to Succeed, 2:00-3:00pm
Saturday, November 4
- Follow the Money: The New Movement of Capital, 9:00-10:00am
- 20 Lead Generators Under $20 That Really Work, 11:00am-12:30pm
- Becoming a Residential Superstar in 24 Months or Less, 1:30-2:30pm
Sunday, November 5
- 3 More Success Strategies… Proactive, Purposeful, Profitable Lead Generation, 9:00-10:00am
- Everything Residential: Increase Office Revenue and Profit, 9:00-10:30am
- Digging Out: Growing Your Business While Paying Off Debt, 11:00am-12:00pm
Monday, November 6
- Brand Reputation and Your Referral Business, 9:00-10:00am
Registration for the 2017 Realtors Conference & Expo
Register for the full conference or single-day attendance on the conference website. You can also register on-site at McCormick Place- West Building, Hall F2 beginning Wednesday, November 1. See full registration details and information about hotel accommodations in the area.
We hope to see you in Chicago!
When you own your own business, every dollar spent or saved has an impact on your bottom line. Managing your cash flow is especially important in the real estate world, where business can ebb and flow depending on the season, market conditions, and many other factors. Agents who know how to effectively invest their earnings […]
October 28, 2017
A Realtor commission advance allows real estate agents and brokers to convert future commissions into upfront cash for a fee based on the closing date. Because this financial tool is considered an advance and not a loan, most companies offering this solution don’t require a credit check. Regardless if you are a real estate agent or broker, commission […]
May 17, 2017
Accel Commission Advance is proud to be a first-time exhibitor and attendee at the 2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 3-6 in Chicago! This is the not-to-be-missed annual event for real estate professionals from across the U.S. and around the world. This year’s conference will be held at the McCormick Place Convention Center West Building […]