In the real estate world, results and performance matter. You only get paid when you close a deal, so it’s in both your and your client’s best interests to deliver. For those working with buyers or sellers of luxury properties, it’s valuable to understand what makes a real estate agent stand out in this niche. […]
Accel Commission Advance to Exhibit at 2017 Realtors Conference & Expo in Chicago
Accel Commission Advance is proud to be a first-time exhibitor and attendee at the 2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 3-6 in Chicago! This is the not-to-be-missed annual event for real estate professionals from across the U.S. and around the world. This year’s conference will be held at the McCormick Place Convention Center West Building in Chicago, Illinois.
Here’s what you can expect:
- More than 100 education sessions on a variety of topics, featuring nationally recognized speakers and industry experts,
- the largest trade show floor in real estate, with 400+ exhibitors showcasing the latest tools to help real estate professionals grow their businesses, and
- the opportunity to make valuable connections with more than 20,000 attendees.
Be sure to visit Accel Commission Advance at Booth #2247 in the exhibit hall. Members of our team (Patrick Conlin, Megan Ryan, and Tara Burt) will be available throughout the conference and will be happy to speak with you about how we can help you access your hard-earned commissions as quickly and efficiently as possible before closing.
Here are some exciting sessions to help you elevate your career in real estate:
Friday, November 3
- Selling Luxury Homes, 11:00am-12:30pm
- New Strategies for Engaging Consumers, 1:30-3:00pm
- Bulletproof Your Business: Top 10 Tips to Succeed, 2:00-3:00pm
Saturday, November 4
- Follow the Money: The New Movement of Capital, 9:00-10:00am
- 20 Lead Generators Under $20 That Really Work, 11:00am-12:30pm
- Becoming a Residential Superstar in 24 Months or Less, 1:30-2:30pm
Sunday, November 5
- 3 More Success Strategies… Proactive, Purposeful, Profitable Lead Generation, 9:00-10:00am
- Everything Residential: Increase Office Revenue and Profit, 9:00-10:30am
- Digging Out: Growing Your Business While Paying Off Debt, 11:00am-12:00pm
Monday, November 6
- Brand Reputation and Your Referral Business, 9:00-10:00am
Registration for the 2017 Realtors Conference & Expo
Register for the full conference or single-day attendance on the conference website. You can also register on-site at McCormick Place- West Building, Hall F2 beginning Wednesday, November 1. See full registration details and information about hotel accommodations in the area.
We hope to see you in Chicago!
Representatives from Accel Commission Advance will be attending the 2018 Delaware Association of Realtors Convention and Trade Show. This annual event will take place place on October 4th at the Dover Downs Hotel and Casino in Dover, DE from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Registration is available on-site only at the Rollins Center Lobby, and […]
October 02, 2018
Online reviews are a critical part of your digital marketing success and real estate business as a whole. So they shouldn’t be left to chance. Before you’ve even had a chance to speak to or meet a prospective client, they will have likely already have vetted you and decided if you are worthy of further […]
May 03, 2017
The global luxury real estate market is booming! According to Christie’s International Real Estate, prices of million-dollar-plus homes increased by approximately 2 percent across the globe in 2016. This is great news for luxury real estate agents and those looking to enter the business! In its annual white paper Luxury Defined, Christie’s International Real Estate […]